We welcome you to bring your van, tent or swag to our camping area where you’ll enjoy five kilometres of peaceful and relaxing river frontage on the beautiful Cobark River. Our main campground has toilettes and shower facilities. The other campgrounds offer bush facilities.
- Main campground per family/site – $20
- Riverside camping per family/site – $15
- Bunkhouse accommodation, per person – $15
- Bunkhouses are also available for group bookings
We ask that you bring your own sleeping bag and pillow; we provide a bottom sheet. We can provide linen for an additional cost on request.
Preference will be given to horse riding groups. The bunkhouses are unavailable during all Pony Camp dates.
We have a fully-equipped camp kitchen available for hire for groups staying at the bunkhouse. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, toasted sandwich-maker, electric fry pan and BBQ. We also provide crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
- Kitchen surcharge (per group) – $40
Please report to the office at 2677 Scone Road upon arrival. We want you to enjoy your stay and rely on your honesty. Dishonesty is not welcome at Camp Cobark. Browse the following section to learn more about our grounds.
- Clean and quiet sites.
- Limited firewood available, contact staff for assistance.
- Rubbish must be removed from site when leaving. If rubbish is left behind, a fee applies.
- No joy-riding in paddocks.
- Vehicles on access tracks only.
- As this is a working cattle property, please respect our livestock and property.
Camp Cobark House Rules
- No smoking in covered areas or kitchen.
- Please take all rubbish with you.
- Clean BBQs after use.
- Do not throw rubbish in fires.
- Pick up all empty bottles and cans.
- No dogs allowed in covered areas.
- No bikes in covered areas.
- No motorbikes allowed.
- Camp Cobark is not a childcare centre. Please be aware of where your children are at all times.
- No one is allowed in horse yards or paddocks unsupervised or at night.
- Children are not allowed to cut firewood.
- No joy driving of cars in paddocks.
- No drunk, disorderly or violent behaviour is tolerated on these premises. If caught, you will be asked to leave.
- Camp Cobark does not have a public phone. If you need to make a call, ask for permission. $2 per two minutes.